Please visit the Program page of the conference website, and click on the abstract title to view a PDF of the abstract. Attendees wishing to obtain hard copies of the abstracts may visit our website, and print copies of the individual PDF abstract files. Abstracts will be available online by June.
The Organizing Committee considers the withdrawal of an abstract, after it has been accepted and advertised, as highly nonprofessional (except in special circumstances).
- All E-posters must be submitted as PDF (.pdf). PDF file size may not exceed 5MB. Along with your PDF poster, please submit a pre-recorded video introducing your poster (must not exceed 3 minutes). Guidelines will be provided soon.
- All E-posters and Poster Introduction videos must be submitted by 1 July. If you are unable to make this deadline, please inform Steph Jennings (firstname.lastname@example.org) as soon as possible with the date by which your presentation will be available. We will do our best to ensure the presentation is included in the virtual conference but cannot offer guarantees after 1 July.
- Your poster file must be in full landscape format and be one page only.
- Create your poster in PowerPoint (or equivalent).
- Title: Bold, Center, Mixed upper and lower case.
- Author(s), Affiliation(s) and Contact Author E-mail Address: Center directly under Title. Leave one blank line after the Contact Author’s E-mail Address before beginning text of poster.
- When finished creating your PowerPoint (or equivalent) file, convert to PDF.
Tips and Tricks
- It is strongly recommended to use a 16:9 aspect ratio (widescreen)
- Use simple and clear typeface (Arial, Arial black, Calibri…)
- Regular text size not less than 28 for the body of the different sections (depending on the amount of data you will be adding and the design you are using).
- Provide clear labels or headings for each section of your presentation to avoid confusion.
E-poster upload instructions will be provided to poster presenters via email by 1 June 2021.