The Denver X-ray Conference is green! Attendees will be given a small program booklet at the time of registration; however, abstracts can only be viewed online. Please visit the Program page of the conference website, and click on the abstract title to view a PDF of the abstract. Attendees wishing to obtain hard copies of the abstracts may visit our website, and print copies of the individual PDF abstract files. Abstracts will be available online by May.
The Organizing Committee considers the withdrawal of an abstract, after it has been accepted and advertised, as highly nonprofessional (except in special circumstances). Please try to secure travel funding and approvals before submitting an abstract.
- Poster boards used during the evening poster sessions will be 4’ high x 8’ wide boards.
- Thumbtacks and/or push pins will be provided, if needed.
- Posters will be located inside the exhibit hall (Grand Ballroom, lobby level).
- Poster boards are assigned, please look for the board with your abstract ID# and title.
- Boards are assigned in the order that they are listed in the Program book (Exception: authors with more than one presentation will be accommodated).
- Posters may be set between 4:00 pm – 4:45 pm on the day of your poster session.
- Posters must be removed (no later than) the following day by 2:00 pm. ICDD is not responsible for any posters left by the author(s).
- Posters will be judged, and “Best Poster” winners will be announced at the end of each poster session.
- A separate award will be given for “Best Student Poster”.
- Best poster winners will be asked to re-post their poster on designated “Winner” boards. Best posters should be removed on Thursday afternoon by 2:00 pm.
Electronic Posters (e-posters)
In addition to your paper poster, presenters are invited to submit an electronic file of their poster for viewing in the Exhibit Hall (Grand Ballroom, lobby level) during exhibit hours. Two E-poster stations will be set giving attendees the opportunity to thoroughly study the poster presentations at their convenience. E-posters will also be available on our conference app. E-posters will be deleted at the end of conference. Please see our E-poster guidelines for formatting and submitting your E-poster to ICDD: 2021 E-poster Guidelines.
Evening Poster Sessions & Social Events
Information to be announced.