Reserve your exhibit space at the…
66th Annual Conference on Applications of X-ray Analysis
31 July – 4 August | Exhibition: 1 -3 August
Big Sky Resort, Big Sky, Montana
Exhibitors will enjoy facilitated networking opportunities with qualified decision makers at the 2017 Denver X-ray Conference, making it the perfect platform to launch a new product, collect feedback and generate leads. Reserve your exhibit space today!
Space is assigned on a first-come-first-serve basis so do not delay! Click below to view our exhibit packet, complete with floor plan, application form and sponsorship opportunities!
Exhibitor Application Process
1. Exhibit booths are assigned on a first come / first serve basis and must be accompanied with full payment.
2. Once your application has been processed, your booth space will be assigned. After booth space has been assigned, you will be emailed your contract packet. (Rules & Regulations are also included in this packet for your review). It is mandatory that the contract is signed and returned to ICDD.
3. K&J Convention Services, LLC will send you a link to their online kit.
4. All exhibitors will be required to forward a Certificate of Insurance; details are included in the Rules and Regulations.
5. Exhibitor attendance forms are due on 3 July 2017.
6. Sponsorship opportunities are assigned on a first come / first serve basis. Platinum and Gold Sponsors will receive preferred choice on booth preferences if sponsorship application is received by 21 March 2017.
7. If you need additional information contact Denise Zulli: at 610.325.9814 or email@example.com.
Exhibitor Set Up
Sunday, Large Freight - By Appointment Only - contact K&J
Exhibitor Tear Down
2017 DENVER X-RAY CONFERENCE EXHIBITORS*
*As of 6 April 2017 - full descriptions coming soon
AXO DRESDEN GmbH / Huber Diffraction Equipment
Cambridge University Press
Chemplex Industries, Inc.
Herzog Automation Corp.
Hitachi High Tech Science America, Inc. IFG / Fischer Technology, Inc.
International Centre for Diffraction Data IXRF Systems, Inc.
Materials Data, Inc.
Micro X-Ray, Inc.
Micromatter Technologies, Inc.
PREMIER Lab Supply, Inc.
Pulstec USA, Inc.
Rigaku Americas Corporation
Shanghai Shuosong Electronics Technology Col., Limited
Shimadzu Scientific Instruments, Inc.
Solid Sealing Technology
SPECTRO Analytical Instruments
STOE + Cie GmbH
Thermo Fisher Scientific