DXC 2023 Program Now Available
The DXC 2023 Program is now available. Please visit the Program page to see the 2023 conference schedule and start planning for the workshops and sessions you would like to attend.
DXC Plenary Speakers
Join us Wednesday, 9 August 2023 for our plenary “Energy Storage”, with talks from Karena Chapman of Stony Brook University, Will Chueh of Stanford University, and Dr. Y. Shirley Meng of Argonne National Laboratory.
THE MOST AWAITED X-RAY EVENT OF THE YEAR
From its humble beginning of 35 participants on the University of Denver campus, to a nationally and internationally recognized annual event, this year, DXC will celebrate 72 years as the leading annual forum on general X-ray analysis, including both X-ray fluorescence and X-ray diffraction.
Don't miss this unique opportunity!
Join the experts in X-ray Analysis
Dates to Remember
- January – March: Call for Papers
- February: Exhibit Space Opens
- 22 March: Abstract submission deadline
- May: Conference Program Available online
- 1 June: Jerome B. Cohen Student Award Deadline
- 1 June: Robert L. Snyder Student Award Deadline
- 22 June: Student Room Application Deadline
- 28 July: Online Registration Deadline
- 24 July: Westin Chicago Lombard Group Rate Deadline
- 29 September: Submission of Manuscripts Deadline