DXC 2024 Location
The next Denver X-ray Conference will be held
5 – 9 August 2024, at The Westin Westminster, Westminster, Colorado, USA.
2023 DXC Summary
The 72nd Annual Conference on Applications of
X-ray Analysis was held 7 – 11 August 2023. The weeklong conference returned to the Chicago area, visiting The Westin Chicago Lombard, Lombard, Illinois, USA.
THE MOST AWAITED X-RAY EVENT OF THE YEAR
From its humble beginning of 35 participants on the University of Denver campus, to a nationally and internationally recognized annual event, this year, DXC will celebrate 73 years as the leading annual forum on general X-ray analysis, including both X-ray fluorescence and X-ray diffraction.
Don't miss this unique opportunity!
Join the experts in X-ray Analysis
Dates to Remember
- January – March: Call for Papers
- February: Exhibit Space Opens
- 14 March: Abstract submission deadline
- May: Conference Program Available online
- 3 June: Jerome B. Cohen Student Award Deadline
- 3 June: Robert L. Snyder Student Award Deadline
- 22 June: Student Room Application Deadline
- 1 July: Pre-registration Discount Deadline
- 15 July: Westin Westminster Group Rate Deadline
- 26 September: Submission of Manuscripts Deadline