Exhibitors will enjoy facilitated networking opportunities with qualified decision-makers at the 2022 Denver X-ray Conference, making it the perfect platform to launch a new product, collect feedback, and generate leads.
Reserve your exhibit space today! Space is assigned on a first-come-first-serve basis so do not delay! Click below to view our exhibit application, complete with floor plan, application form, and sponsorship opportunities!
Exhibitor Application Process
Exhibit booths are assigned on a first come / first serve basis and must be accompanied with full payment.
- Submit Exhibit Application Form and complete payment method.
- Sponsorship opportunities are assigned on a first come / first serve basis. Platinum and Gold Sponsors will receive preferred choice on booth preferences if sponsorship application is received by 3 May 2022.
- Once application is processed, booth space is assigned, and a contract for your specific space will be emailed to you. It is mandatory that the contract is signed and returned to ICDD.
- Viper Tradeshow Services will send you a link to their online kit.
- All exhibitors will be required to forward a Certificate of Insurance.
- Exhibitor attendance forms are due on 1 July 2022.
- If you need additional information contact Stephanie Jennings: at 610.325.9814 or email@example.com.
|Exhibit Hours:||Tuesday||2 August||10:00am - 7:00pm|
|Wednesday||3 August||12:00pm - 7:00pm|
|Thursday||4 August||10:00am - 1:00pm|
Exhibitor Booth Numbers
|Anton Paar||55, 56|
|AXO DRESDEN GmbH||8|
|Hitachi High Tech Science America Inc.||5|
|LGC Standards | LGC Industrial||46|
|Malvern Panalytical||6, 7|
|Materials Data||36, 37|
|Micro X-Ray, Inc||25|
|MOXTEK Inc.||39, 40|
|Premier Lab Supply, Inc.||38|
|Rigaku Americas Corporation||33, 34, 35|
|Shimadzu Scientific Instruments, Inc.||32|
|SPECTRO Analytical Instruments||28|