All speakers are asked to meet with their Session Chair 10 minutes before the start of their session in the room in which the session will be held to upload your talks on the provided computer. The preferred method is to bring your presentation on a memory stick and use the computer provided.
- Poster boards used during the evening poster sessions will be 4’ high x 8’ wide boards.
- Thumbtacks and/or push pins will be provided, if needed.
- Posters will be located inside the Exhibit Hall/Grand Ballroom on the main level of the hotel.
- Poster boards are assigned, please look for the board with your abstract ID# and title.
- Boards are assigned in the order that they are listed in the Program book (Exception: authors with more than one presentation will be accommodated).
- Posters may be set between 4:30 pm – 5:00 pm on the day of your poster session.
- Posters must be removed immediately following the poster session. ICDD is not responsible for any posters left by the author(s).
- Posters will be judged, and “Best Poster” winners will be announced at the end of each poster session.
- A separate award will be given for “Best Student Poster”.
- Best poster winners will be asked to re-post their poster on designated “Winner” boards. Best posters should be removed on Thursday afternoon by 1:00 pm.
Electronic Posters (e-posters)
In addition to your paper poster, presenters are invited to submit an electronic file of their poster for viewing in the Exhibit Hall/Grand Ballroom during exhibit hours. Two E-poster stations will be set giving attendees the opportunity to thoroughly study the poster presentations at their convenience. E-posters will also be made available on the Whova event app.
Poster presenters will be emailed information on how to submit their e-poster to the Whova app as the conference approaches.
There will have a separate bulletin board to announce employment opportunities. Prospective employers should bring announcements with them for posting or email to: email@example.com.
Evening Poster Sessions & Social Events
The XRD or XRF Poster Sessions will be held on Monday (XRD) and Tuesday (XRF) evening of conference week. All attendees and guests are welcome to attend.
Denver X-ray Conference/ICDD does not permit any type of recording (photography, video, audio, etc.) of lectures, posters, tutorials, workshops and commercial exhibits at the Denver X-ray Conference without prior permission of ICDD and the individuals/entity involved.
Visa Application Notice
Obtaining a Visa is the sole responsibility of the attendee. The Denver X-ray Conference is not permitted to mediate with either the U.S. Embassy abroad or with the State Department on behalf of any conference attendee. However, if you need an invitation letter to the conference to submit with your application, please e-mail your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, passport #, birth date, mailing address, e-mail address and the title(s) of any abstract(s) that you have submitted for the conference. A copy of the letter will be e-mailed to you as a PDF.
Have an idea for a workshop or session?
If there is a topic missing from the DXC Program that would make for a great workshop or session, please let the DXC Organizing Committee know. Submit your ideas before 1 July 2023 for consideration in the 2024 Conference Program.