2023 DXC Location
The next Denver X-ray Conference will be held
7 – 11 August 2023, at The Westin Chicago Lombard, Lombard, Illinois, USA
2022 DXC Summary
The 71st Annual Conference on Applications of
X-ray Analysis returned as an in-person event after two virtual conferences. The weeklong conference, held 1-5 August 2022, visited a brand new East Coast location, the Bethesda North Marriott Hotel & Conference Center.
Advances in X-ray Analysis is an annual series of the Denver X-ray Conference proceedings. Presenters, in both oral and poster sessions, were encouraged to submit manuscripts of the work they presented at the conference. Submit your manuscript from DXC 2022 by 14 October 2022.
THE MOST AWAITED X-RAY EVENT OF THE YEAR
From its humble beginning of 35 participants on the University of Denver campus, to a nationally and internationally recognized annual event, this year, DXC will celebrate 72 years as the leading annual forum on general X-ray analysis, including both X-ray fluorescence and X-ray diffraction.
Don't miss this unique opportunity!
Join the experts in X-ray Analysis
Dates to Remember
- January – March: Call for Papers
- February: Exhibit Space Opens
- 15 March: Abstract submission deadline
- May: Conference Program Available online
- 1 June: Jerome B. Cohen Student Award Deadline
- 1 June: Robert L. Snyder Student Award Deadline
- 22 June: Student Room Application Deadline
- 3 July: Pre-registration Discount Deadline
- 14 July: Westin Chicago Lombard Group Rate Deadline
- 29 September: Submission of Manuscripts Deadline