NEW for DXC 2023
In order to attend DXC 2023, all attendees must sign and submit a health waiver acknowledging that there is a risk of contracting COVID-19 by attending the conference. DXC 2023 is not requiring attendees to be fully vaccinated to attend the conference. Once your registration is complete, please sign our 2023 Health Waiver and return to Elizabeth Dempsey.
DXC Plenary Speakers
Join us Wednesday, 9 August 2023 for our plenary “Energy Storage”, with talks from Karena Chapman of Stony Brook University, Will Chueh of Stanford University, and Dr. Y. Shirley Meng of Argonne National Laboratory.
AXA Volumes 40-65 are FREE online!
Visit the ICDD website for complete access to manuscripts from Volumes 40-65, 1996-2021. Create an account and start browsing AXA!
THE MOST AWAITED X-RAY EVENT OF THE YEAR
From its humble beginning of 35 participants on the University of Denver campus, to a nationally and internationally recognized annual event, this year, DXC will celebrate 72 years as the leading annual forum on general X-ray analysis, including both X-ray fluorescence and X-ray diffraction.
Don't miss this unique opportunity!
Join the experts in X-ray Analysis
Dates to Remember
- January – March: Call for Papers
- February: Exhibit Space Opens
- 22 March: Abstract submission deadline
- June: Conference Program Available online
- 1 June: Jerome B. Cohen Student Award Deadline
- 1 June: Robert L. Snyder Student Award Deadline
- 22 June: Student Room Application Deadline
- 3 July: Pre-registration Discount Deadline
- 14 July: Westin Chicago Lombard Group Rate Deadline
- 29 September: Submission of Manuscripts Deadline